Road Closure Information:
The half marathon, 5k run/walk, cycling criterium and bike tours will all be taking place throughout the day on Saturday, May 3rd, with Riverside Park being the hub for all events. Because of the events' race routes, there will be several road closures in downtown La Crosse on that day.
Key intersections include:
Friday: Bliss Road 4:00pm-8:00pm
Note: All closing and reopening times are approximate.
- 2nd St. (King St. to State St.) 5:30am-5:30pm
- Bliss Road** 6:00am-9:30am
- State St. (Front St. to 6th St.) 8:00am-9:30am
- State Road & 32nd St. Intersection** 8:20am-9:10am
- King St. (6th St. to 11th St.) 8:30am-9:30am
- Main St. (11th St. to 7th St.) 8:30am-9:30am
- 7th St. (Main St. to La Crosse St.) 8:30am-9:30am
- Front St. (King St. to State St.) 8:30am-5:30pm
**Construction: With Bliss Road being closed temporarily for events on Friday evening and Saturday morning, and Hwy 33 under construction, drivers should plan to use alternative routes to access this area during these times. The official detour is Hwy 14 to Westby, then Hwy 27 to Cashton. However, access to Hwy 33 east of Cty Rd F is available by following Hwy 14 to Cty Rd M. From Hwy 33, residents can access Cty Rd F by following Cty Hwy Oa to Cty Rd Fo.